The Association's Tenant and Resident Forum meeting takes palce on Monday 11th February 2013 at 6:30pm in the Association's office at 19 Bogle Street, Greenock.
All tenants and residents are free to attend the meeting but we'd be grateful if you could call us to confirm your attendance.
The main items for discussion will be:-
- Tenant forum constitution/de-registration
- Performance report
- Staff structure-Introduction of the new General Manager
- Constitutional Partnership update
- Tenant and resident satisfation survey update
- Rent increase and Factoring fee increase
- Welfare reform - bedroom tax
- Scottish Social Housing Charter
- Planned and Cyclical Maintenance Programme 2013/2014
- Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011
- Proposed calendar of Meetings 2013/2014