Thank you for your interest in Dunbritton Housing Association and welcome to our website.
Our website will be able to provide you with vital information whether you are an existing tenant, potential tenant interested in applying to join the waiting list, sharing owner, factored owner, a person interested in what we do or a company providing services.
Dunbritton Housing Association has a clear vision and purpose which is as follows:
‘Dunbritton Housing Association’s Vision for our area is a thriving, diverse, healthy and safe community with amenities that enhance quality of life.’
Dunbritton Housing Association’s Purpose is to:
- Support our tenants to sustain their tenancies and have a better quality of life
- Work with our customers, staff and partners to achieve our Vision
- Provide good quality housing and services that are affordable and accessible to all
- Support the physical, social, economic and environmental regeneration of our estates and the communities in our area
- Enhance quality of life in diverse communities that are safe, sustainable and attractive
While our objects, vision and purpose are clear and tangialbe, it is necessary to set out the values whihc underpin the way we behave.
In pursuing our vision and purpose, the following values are at the heart of everything we do:
- We listen to and learn from our tenants and other customers
- We are a responsible and caring social landloard and employer
- We are open and accountable for everything we do
- We are pro-active and innovative in dealing with opportunities and problems
- We are honest, approachable and reliable
- We are respectful and will give fair treatment to everyone