Making a Complaint

Making a Complaint

Dunbritton is committed to providing high quality customer services.  We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services.

If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.  

What is a complaint?

We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf.

Dunbritton Housing Association has it's own Complaints Handling Procedure.  Staff have been given training on dealing with complaints and will always be happy to take details of any complaints you may have.

More information regarding complaints can be found within our Complaints Handling Procedure.  A copy of this can be found by clicking the link below, and the complaints form below can be printed for anyone wishing to put their complaint in writing.  You can make a complaint to us in person at our office, by telephone, by letter/using the form below or by email.

Distinguishing Between a Complaint and a Significant Performance Failure
If you think that Dunbritton has failed in its legal obligations to its tenants – this could be in terms of our service commitments or it could be a financial or governance matter – then this could be considered as a ‘significant performance failure’.  The leaflet from the Scottish Housing Regulator on the link, below, explains the difference between a ‘complaint’ and a ‘significant performance failure’ and what you should do in either case.