To provide, manage and maintain high quality housing at rents affordable to those in housing need, in low paid employment or with low household income and by doing so to contribute to the wider regeneration of Drumchapel.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- to promote the active participation of the local community in policy formulation and service delivery to ensure that services provided meet the needs and aspirations of our community
- to provide high quality management and maintenance services and to continually measure outturn performance and constantly strive to improve it
- to work in partnership with other organisations to contribute to the physical, social and economic regeneration of the community within which we operate
- to ensure sound management and control by operating policies and procedures which are accountable, regularly monitored and reviewed to promote continuous improvement
- to develop and motivate Committee and Staff teams