Imagine a life where you are able to have affordable insurance premiums which you can pay-as-you-go. Imagine enjoying the peace of mind that in a bad situation your home contents are covered, leaving you to concentrate on the things that really matter in life.
Well you no longer have to imagine
How much will the insurance cost?
The aim of Thistle Tenant Risks is to provide tenants with an affordable option for home contents insurance. Premiums vary depending upon your sum insured, age and postcode. For further information pick up an information pack from your local housing office or call 0845 601 7007,
or email email@example.com quoting your housing providers name. You can also visit www.thistletenants-scotland.co.uk
Reasons to choose the Thistle Tenant Risks contents insurance scheme
• Flexible, regular pay-as-you-go payment options. You can pay by cash, direct debit, postal order, credit or debit payment.
• No fuss, quick and easy to apply. Either complete a simple application form or contact us by telephone 0845 601 7007 (or it may be cheaper to call 01628 586 187 from a mobile).
• Insurance for realistic sums is available.
• No excess. You do not pay for the first part of the claim.
• Covers theft, water damage, fire and other household risks.
• Covers damage to internal decorations.
• Covers accidental damage to sanitary fixtures such as toilets and washbasins.
• Covers damage to external glazing for which you are responsible.
• Covers lost or stolen keys and freezer contents.
• You don’t need to have special door or window locks.
• Optional extensions such as personal possessions (cover away from the home), wheelchairs/mobility scooters, hearing aids and building covers for garages, huts and sheds is also available for an additional premium
This insurance does not cover your property against everything that can happen. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. A copy of the policy wording is available upon request. To make sure that you are always covered you must keep up to date with your payments. If you don’t pay your insurance premium your insurance may be cancelled.