Annual House Visit 2013/14
Our Housing Officers carry out annual house visits throughout the year. The purpose of the visit is:
• to give tenants the opportunity to speak to their Housing Officer
• identify any tenancy sustainment issues where we can provide support or address
• flag up any repairs required
• Bedroom tax: discuss any issues that you may have with this
• Universal credit: discuss any issues that you may have with this
• check if your household details are the same as we currently have on record
Annual House Visits are good practice and feedback received from tenants is:
• The housing officer was a good communicator, listened to my problems and enquires.
• 93% of tenants said the visits helped to keep their house well maintained.
• 89% of tenants felt the visit gave them the opportunity to get repairs done.
If you have had your annual house visit recently and have not returned your survey form, CLICK HERE to complete the survey online for the chance to be entered into our monthly draw for £50 of decorating/gardening vouchers.
Complaints Procedure Survey 2013-14
Pineview is committed to providing high-quality customer services. We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services. If you have made a complaint to the Association this year, CLICK HEREto let us know what you think of our complaints procedure and how we handled your complaint.