If you need to report an emergency repair call into our office at 5 Rozelle Ave or telephone 0141 944 3891 during office opening hours. If the office is closed please call our contractor City Building on 0800 595 595
Examples of emergency repairs are given below.
- Smell of gas CALL 0800 111 999 - Click (Naional Grid) for more information on what to do if you smell gas.
- Flooding in your house
- Substantial water penetration to any room
- No heating during winter or cold periods
- A property which is insecure – broken window, forced doors, etc. (these must also be reported to the Police and an incident number obtained, before we will carry out the repair)
- Lost or broken keys – please see section on Rechargeable Repairs to see if you may be liable for any payment to the Association for these.
- Unsafe electrical circuit, sockets or switches – which cannot be switched off and isolated.
- Loss of power – check credit if you have a power key meter
- Blocked toilets, wastes, drains, etc where there is no alternative
- Running overflows – during winter months
This list is not exhaustive and common sense should be used to decide if your repair is an emergency.