Buildings and Contents Insurance

Buildings and Contents Insurance

We have a comprehensive buildings insurance policy which covers all our properties. This means we insure the structure of our property and all the fixtures and fittings in the property. It does not cover your belongings. RSHA recommends that all tenants and sharing owners have contents insurance to replace their possessions if they are lost or damaged through fire, water damage or theft.  

Rural Stirling Housing Association can help our tenants and residents obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable.  While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

We have details of two schemes that are designed especially for housing association tenants and sharing owners.  Please contact the office if you would like the details sent to you or use the links below:

One is provided by the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA): Diamond Insurance. Click here for more information.


one is provided by Thistle Tenant Risks, Rural Stirling Housing Association tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.

For further information please click here  

Contact: 01786 841101

 or Email :